Friday, January 11, 2008

March 29, 1992.

I am driving along a lake, behind a car pulling a boat. The car
ahead of me pulls up beside the lake and the people inside decide
to go for a boat ride. While the adults are preparing the boat,
their children decide to explore the lake. They wade in and walk
toward an old car that's lyinf in the middle of the lake. It's
filled with water and inside are two children who were in the car
years ago when it crashed into the lake. The children are dead
but they are still alive. We know they died and we know they
can't come out of the car, but they move around in the car and
talk to us. The parents from the beginning of the dream call
their children back to shore.

I am walking along the bottom of a ravine, on the edge of a lake
and I am pulling out junk; a skipole, pieces of a tricycle. I
wonder if it will do any good. The ravine is so steep I can't
even walk up it with all this crap so I have to leave it on the
edge.

I am working on a house. We are several people: friends,
relatives. We have to pull down old curtains. It's not an easy
job. I have to climb up high on counters and I use a can opener
to pull the hooks out. The hooks are so solid the can opener
eventually breaks. I get something else and continue,
precariously standing on stool that's sitting on a chair. A big
man is holding the chair so it doesn't fall. The room now has an
entire new look. Light fills the room; it looks modern, warm,
cozy. We're all very happy.

I am going to work in the yard of the same house. I open a gate.
There are police following me but they are far and don't see me
entering the yard which is what I had hoped for. A big dog sits
at the entrance of the yard and growls at me. I am scared.
ANother woman ahead of me looks at the dog straight in the eyes ,
opens her mouth wide and growls loudly at the dog. He runs away.
I understand what I have to do.


Previous
Next

No comments: