I am in a building, a house. I think I am visiting or maybe
there is a party going on. There's a doorway and instead of a
door, there is a thin veil which separates the two rooms. Wayne
is standing alone in the other room. It is a very sunny, warm
room. He is standing quite close to the veil. I walk up to the
doorway and take hold of his shoulder with the veil. Then I say:
"I love you Wayne." His back is to me. He turns around and
faces me, pensive. He says, "Say it again". So I do. I can
hardly believe I am doing this. I don't believe I even admitted
to myself I loved him and now I walk up to him and tell him. It
frightens me. He seems to have known all along.
I am in bed with another cousin of mine. He is younger than me
and we have always gotten along very well. Now, we are in bed
together and are just having a jolly, passionate time. We laugh
crazily and enjoy ourselves.
Previous
Next
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment