Monday, January 21, 2008

April 28, 1992.

I am with a group of people and at one point, I separate from the
group and go to an upstairs room in a rooming house. The room
has a big window which overlooks a main street. When I look out
the window, I see a huge old style radio. It covers nearly the
entire width of the street and it is made out of wood. I can see
faded letters at the bottom of the radio and I read "Le Figaro".

Suddenly, someone is in the room. He sees what I see outside and
tells me that his family name used to be Figaro but he changed
it. He does not say why.

It dawns on me that 'Le Figaro" is the name of a newspaper and
that I see it on a radio. It puzzles me.

The scene changes. I see Thierry, My second son, skiing down a
mountain but there is no snow at all. It is an earth mountain.
He skisat a fair speed and when he approaches the bottom, he skis
over a big wooden ramp. I see all this a bit like a voyeur. I
don't think he knows I am watching. I am amazed and proud.


Previous
Next

No comments: