I am in a house. A young man is following me through the house.
He wants to rape me. I try to find good hiding places but it is
difficult. Then, Gilles is there. He wants tokiss me, make love
to me but I tell him I can't. A woman I work with is sitting on
our living room couch as I tell him. I just don't feel like it.
I've been chased all day by a rapist and I just don't feel like
it. He is disappointed.
I am in a synagogue, behind the lecturn. I am supposed to give a
talk but I am nervous. There are only 2 other women. I am also
worried because I am not wearing a hat. My cousin D. comforts me
behind the lecturn. All of a sudden, we are lying behind the
lecturn, kissing and my bare feet are visible behind the lecturn.
I wonder what the people will think. However, after kissing, I
am ready. I give a wonderful talk. I am congratulated by
everyone. I try to find Dov (my half-brother) in the crowd. He
is there.
I am in a restaurant and ask for tomato soup. The waitress
serves me a ladle of soup but there is only rice and a bit of
water in my bowl. I protest but she insists it is still tomato
soup. I want to see the manager but she won't budge. My
neighbour who also wanted tomato soup has one small tomato in her
bowl therefore as far as the waitress is concerned, it is tomato
soup, and I was just unlcky and only got the broth. I can't
believe her stupidity.
Previous
Next
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment