I'm in a deserted area with my child. It's raining. A man is
about to break the ground to build houses. I take the cable
attached to the craneand make a very, very tight knot in the
cable. The man thinks it's an excellent knot. Gilles appears
and makes a second knot, a little lower. It's not as tight and I
tell him it proves he's not a real Marxist. The man breaks the
ground with the crane's shovel and builds houses. As soon as a
nes hose is built however, we must sleep together in the new
house before someone can move in. It's a sort of ritual the man
always performs. We need three pillows. The house scenes are
always interspersed with library scenes. In the city, at the
library, the lady who works there is waiting for the rain to stop
so she can go out.
Previous
Next
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment