I am in the car with Gilles and our sons. I see an abandonned
road through the window. Suddenly, the road turns into sand,
fine sand, that you cannot drive through. I wonder who can use
such a road. It can only be people on foot. We arrive in a
small European city. I feel though that we are in the U.S.A. It
is a university city. We go out. (Gilles and I). The children
are asleep on a big cement block. I see a huge cathedral with a
steeple made of stained glass but which resembles four precious
stones. I think of Karl Jung. Gilles speaks to a student. He
looks young. His face is radiant. Ie speaks German fluently. I
am amazed because Gilles has never learned German. He talks
about Leuven university and the student is impressed. Meanwhile,
another guy, an ugly young man tries to seduce me. I push him
away but he does not give up. Finally, I say that he will wake
the children and they will see everything and he leaves in a foul
mood.
Previous
Next
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment