Friday, November 30, 2007

July 23, 1991.

I see my sister-in-law Nat is wearing my fur coat and my raccoon
hat. She had found them somewhere and figured they were hers and
was quite proud of her new acquisitions. My mother-in-law is
there when I tell Nat that they are mine and I am taking them
back. Nat never thought I would and is quite angry. My
mother-in-law is disappointed because she thought I would just let it
go.

Gilles and I are making love on the restaurant terrace when I
realize people in the restaurant are watching us. I stop him and
sheepishly walk into the resaturant. An older woman I work with
and her daughter are at a table and are discussing marketing,
partly the work I do, and I feel incompetent. I feel sort of
like a dizzy broad so I pick up a magazine an go out and sit at
another table.


Previous
Next

No comments: