I'm in a building. It is like a convent o a college dormitory
above a cathedral. I wander from room to room. Eventually, I
find a nun's habit belonging to the order which lived in my home
town. I don the habit. It's entirely made of velvet. Even the
cross. I scale the outside walls of the top floors which circle
the cathedral. It's like a big wire cage. I descend to the
cathedral. There's a service going on. I slip into a pew
thinking no one will notice me. My ex-principal, a nun, is
sitting beside me. She is angry and gives me shit for wearing
that habit. I look at myself and see I look quite conspicuous.
I laugh.
I'm getting ready for a ball. I slip into a slinky gold lame
dress. I put a ribbon on around my waist. A man I know looks at
me and says "why isn't your photo in the university of Winnipeg
yearbook? Are you still atending calsses?" I lie and say yes
but in my head, I don't even remember I was still going to
school.
I am with my friend Marc. We are making love but tere is no
penetration.
Previous
Next
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment