I am dressed in a white robe. I am doing karate. I am fairly
good. I am in a room with a lot of other people. Suddenly, my
legs feel wet. I look back and see my robe is stained with
blood, my legs aredripping with blood and the robe too. I am
hemorrhaging. Everyone is looking. I am trying to steal out of
the room but am so full of blood it is impossible to do it
unobstrusively. People in the room say it does not matter, it's
O.K.
I am going to pick something up in my room. I am moving. I meet
my aunt who tells me my grandmother has died. We are both very
calm. I tell her I must pick up the things Grandmaman made for
me.
I am in front of a little house. The yard is covered with
stones. I start picking up clumps of old grass from the ditch,
the lane and the yard starts looking good. There are clay pots
all along the window ledges but the soil is dry and the flowers
are all dead. I trim the dead flowers and water the soil. I
know this entire yard can become a little wonderland.
Previous
Next
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment