Monday, November 12, 2007

March 19, 1989.

I decide I need to get away for some rest. I go to a place with
a big heated swimming pool. The pool is suddenly rurrounded by a
bunch of old people. They are there for healing. Instead of
swimming and resting, I end up bing obliged to help all these old
people in and out of the pool. I am even more exhausted than
before. Then I see my friend Richard. He talks to me and then
goes to sit beside an old man sitting on a chest. The pool is
empty. It's the end of the day and the old people are all sitting
in their wheelchairs around the pool. I still feel like
swimming but I am so tired that I wonder if it's not tool late,
if the pool is not closed. Richard says:"Don't be ridiculous.
Jump in!" I'm relieved and jump in.


Previous
Next

No comments: