I was to become queen of England when Elizabeth decided to stay
on. She appointed me her minister instead. My nieces and
nephews were all there for my appointment. I wore two rings, one
on each hand. One was a large sqare very plain but strikingly
beautiful topaz and the other was a khight in armour which coverd
my entire finger. I wore a train and a dress and while Elizabeth
talked, I sat, cross-legged behind her. I found it ackward
however because my dress was too short. Elizabeth opened a box
and took out a corsage made of purple feathers and fluff, and
said:"why didn't they tell me what color you were wearing? This
doesn't match. Do you want it on the right or left side?"
"Left", I said. "Isn't that strange, me too," she said.
She had large gold empty boxes of Godiva chocolates and bags and
I said, "You keep those too?" as every year, I give Gilles a one
pound box of Godiva chocolates for our wedding anniverary and
then keep the gold box either for my letter paper, jewelry or
whatever.
Previous
Next
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment